- Bring up the Windows Control Panel
- Start the Windows Firewall control program
- Select its Exceptions tab
- Click [Add Program]
- Click [Browse]
- Navigate to wherever you've installed the sim (C:\Program Files (x86))\iRacing, by default)
- Select one of the .exe's in that folder
- Do this same thing for the other .exe's in the folder.
Allowing iRacing through Windows Firewall Print
Modified on: Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 12:23 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.