Driving aids can be enabled in the Options --> Drive menu under Driving Aids
- The Driving Line shows a colorized racing line around the track that is colored red for braking zones, through to green for acceleration zones.
- Brake Assistance prevents you from locking up your brakes.
- Throttle Assistance prevents you from spinning your wheels.
- Shift Aid drop-down is additive
- This means when Auto Shift is selected it includes everything else in the dropdown
All Rookie series allows all driving aids to be used
All Class D and above do not allow the use of any driving aids
Driving aids can be enabled or disabled for hosted sessions by the session owner