Session admin commands must be entered in the iRacing.com simulator text chat window while the sim is loaded.
- In order for any session administrator command to be executed, the command must be followed by pressing the enter key.
- Commands can be used in short form or long. The bold letters indicate the short form of the command. For example, instead of typing !yellow in the session administrator can type !y <enter> and the command will be sent to the server and executed. Both the administrator and drivers will see the executed command in pink text.
- [<message>] is an optional message that will be broadcast to all the users.
- So the command '!remove #32 Banning for reckless driving' would send out the notification: '#32 was removed from the system. Banning for reckless driving.' to all drivers.
- Wherever you see a <driver>the form is one of the following:
- #<car number> <car number>
- Name represents the beginning portion of a name so bob matches on bob or bobby
- You can string together multiple names using '.' to replace spaces so b.brown could match 'bob brown'
- Names must be specified sufficiently to give a unique result.
- If two names conflict but one is an exact match than that name is used. This is so bob.brown and bobby.brown can be differentiated
- The administration commands can be broken down into two categories, General and Race Control.
Drive-Through Penalties are now in place!
The Incident Count Black Flag penalty has been changed from a Stop-and-Go to a Drive-Through penalty.
Drive-Through Penalties may also be applied manually by an Admin.
The admin command to issue a Drive-Through Penalty is done via the usual, "!black" command, but is appended with a "D" parameter.
For example: "!black <drivernumber> D"