Explicitly Set Physx ProcessorSome issues have been seen when the PhysX processor is set to Auto-select. This is most common on laptops.
|1. Right click on your desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.|
2. Go to Configure Surround, PhysX on the left.
3. In the circled dropdown on the right side select your graphics card.
Uninstall NVIDIA GeForce ExperienceGeForce Experience is a companion app that provides some additional features in some cases, but can also introduce an additional source of issues.
|1. Open the start menu and type Add or Remove Programs, then select the app it suggests.|
2. Find NVIDIA GeForce Experience in the list and follow the instructions to remove it.
|Turn off Vertical sync||1.Right click on your desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.|
2. Go to Manage 3Dsettings in the 3D settings section
3. On the Global Settings tab, turn off Vertical sync
4. And/or in the Program Settings tab, choose iRacing Motorsport Simulator and turn off Vertical sync
Troubleshooting NVIDIA Performance Issues Print
Modified on: Wed, Jul 19, 2023 at 11:29 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.