If this is your first time to Test Drive:
- Be sure to check the "Register/Reset Password" box
- Create a Test Drive account by registering with the email address you have associated with your current iRacing account. You must use the same email address associated with your regular iRacing account and you need to have access to it as we will be sending a confirmation email that requires further action. Note: this will be a separate account and any changes to your password will not affect your regular iRacing account. Finally, you do not need to create a Test Drive account if you do not want to. Your regular iRacing account will remain active and will be available as soon as we complete our maintenance down time.
- A verification email with a verification link will be sent to the email address you used to register. Click on the link in the confirmation to verify your account.
- Login to your Test Drive account and select the car and track you would like to test with.
Returning users who already have created a Test Drive account:
- Login with the Test Drive account you setup previously. You can reset your password if you don't remember it by selecting the checkbox and specifying your email and new password.
- Once logged in to Test Drive, select the car and track you would like to drive in your test session.