This Hotfix contains some fixes for the 2020 Season 4 Release.
Up Next and Series
- Fixed an issue with the time display and Series Name on the Current Series and Up Next pages.
- Fixed an issue where a driver could lose their face.
- Fixed an issue where a users car paint was getting overwritten when painting the same car for an AI Roster member.
- The "Apply to All X" buttons have been removed from Swatches in the AI Roster Car Paint Shop.
- Fixed a back-end issue caused by having an undefined car number color.
- Fixed an issue where the UI title was getting updated after landing on the Replay page.
- AI Drivers have received additional training with the following vehicles:
- - Dallara F3
- Fixed an issue which caused users to be seemingly randomly disqualified in Official Sessions immediately upon entering with the listed reason as: "Admin Penalty".
- Fixed an issue with fog and haze computations for objects at far distances from the camera.
BMW M4 GT4
- Fixed an issue where this vehicle was not properly utilizing level-of-detail models for external camera views. This should improve rendering performance when viewing this vehicle.
Chevrolet Corvette C8.R GTE
- Fixed an issue with the Corvette C8 logo on the steering wheel.
- Steering lock range has been expanded.
Crandon International Raceway
- Some tree overlap has been adjusted.
Phillip Island Circuit
- Environmental Sounds have been updated.
- - Australian-specific ambient sounds have been added.
- - A missing PA speaker has been added.
- - Proper pit sound effects have been placed.
- Unburied some picnic tables at the pavilion.
2020 Season 4 Hotfix 1 Release Notes [2020.09.10.02] Print
Modified on: Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 9:28 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.