Below are some things that you should try first to resolve any payment issues.
Note: This does not apply to those who purchase through Steam.
1. Please contact your bank or credit card company to verify that there are no restrictions in place for purchases made on iRacing. Although you may have had no restrictions in the past, there could be some recent changes that you are unaware of.
2. Verify with your bank or credit card company that your billing address matches that within your iRacing account.
3. Please make sure you are entering the correct billing information (address, card number, expiration date, CVV and postal code) when checking out or adding a new payment form.
4. Make sure that there are no special characters, such as accents, or -(dashes), or parenthesis, or + signs in the iRacing Billing and Shipping information, especially in the street address and phone fields.
5. In order to determine if your issue is caused by a specific browser, please see if the same thing happens when you try with another browser type (Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge). Please uninstall/disable any unnecessary add-ons and extensions that are installed on the browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, as of March 6th 2020, we stopped supporting this browser. We also do not support the browser Brave, Opera or mobile devices.
6. If you have attempted 5 purchases within a 30 minute period, using the same payment form, it will decline any other attempts for suspected fraud. Please wait some time before trying again or use a different payment method.
7. You can also delete all payment forms that are saved in your account section of members.iracing.com and then re-enter the one you'd like to try again.
8. You can also clear your DNS cache
If you have done all of the above and are still having issues, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance